1) I am close enough to coffee for me to feel a constant desire for coffee, but far enough from coffee that it takes 15 mins (there and back) to get it.
2) There is no-one else in my section of the library, thus I feel no shame about watching The Royal Tenenbaums on Netflix.
3) People continue to write annoyingly captivating bullshit (and engaging in equally enthralling Pyrrhic arguments) on Facebook groups which I am a member of.
4) Whilst I’ve installed StayFocusd to keep me from going on websites like this, all I have to do to get round it is open an Incognito window - you’re making it too fucking easy for me!
5) I then spend quite a lot of time wondering why I am trying to beat a system that I chose to install for my own good.
6) Much as I believe I can listen to Desert Island Discs and take notes simultaneously, I cannot. This is one of the great fallacies of my academic career.
7) My spelling has gone to shit. Took me like three attempts to write ‘simultaneously’.
8) I installed the game ‘2048’ onto my phone and have yet to complete it, despite spending approximately two hours a day attempting to.
9) I started following James Franco on Instagram, which is really a full-time job.
10) I spend a lot of time getting half-way through job (or graduate course) applications, then get cold feet and ‘accidentally’ delete my form.
11) Every book I try and read is so dry that my eyes glaze over and I start to crave a coffee, hence the cycle begins again.
(Employ me, Buzzfeed?)